Thread: Bucks Request Waivers on Three

Bucks Request Waivers on Three

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015
    Bucks Press Office

BUCKS REQUEST WAIVERS ON THREE PLAYERS

The Milwaukee Bucks have requested waivers on guard Jorge Gutierrez and forwards Marcus Landry and Josh Powell, General Manager John Hammond announced today.

Gutierrez appeared in four preseason games and averaged 3.0 points and 2.8 assists. Landry averaged 2.5 points and 1.5 rebounds in four contests, while Powell also saw action in four games during the preseason.

The Bucks roster now stands at 15 players.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I thought there might be an outside chance Landry would stick over O'Bryant.
    No surprises here I guess. Season starts next week.

I think Marcus Landry was a favor to UW fans, Bo, etc in helping back the Bucks when they were trying to get legislation passed for the new arena....Landry was released the day after the preseason game in Madison Tuesday night. The 3 released were as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I think Marcus Landry was a favor to UW fans, Bo, etc in helping back the Bucks when they were trying to get legislation passed for the new arena....Landry was released the day after the preseason game in Madison Tuesday night. The 3 released were as expected.
    Yea, he had a good long run in the preseason game there.