Thread: Excellent Program

Excellent Program

Watched the program on team's trip to Italy. Very well done. Not much b-ball footage, but you get a nice feel for the players and the coaching staff. There really does seem to be nice chemistry among the players.

It will be re-broadcast on FS Wisconsin. Not sure when off the top of my head. Well worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Watched the program on team's trip to Italy. Very well done. Not much b-ball footage, but you get a nice feel for the players and the coaching staff. There really does seem to be nice chemistry among the players.

It will be re-broadcast on FS Wisconsin. Not sure when off the top of my head. Well worth watching.
    It will be on FS Wisconsin on TWC a total of 21times thru mid-November.

Agreed 100%, I really enjoyed the program. Some great behind/beyond the games footage. And this team really seems to be "united" something that it feels like our program has been missing the last couple of years. I'm pumped for the season.

It was well done, for sure. I wish there was a little more game footage, with Wojo mic'd up. Loved the part where he lit into them during the first game.