Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Iwb

For the BYU and Murray State games in '12 we hung out seemingly for 3 straight 24 hour days at a bar/restaurant in that bar district a little more than a stone's throw from the Yum Center. I'm sure Mayor Beluga knows the name as I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with hemorrhoids as he and some of his posse did a lot more sitting than I did for those 3 days. Pervis Ellison was their quasi host and he hung with us for a bit saying he was pals with DWade. Fun place and the "scenery" was nice - saw Duke lose to Lehigh there.

Caribou, that Lehigh game made OscarJim crazy. He bought shots for the bar. Anyone know if he has told Wojo about that?

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    For the BYU and Murray State games in '12 we hung out seemingly for 3 straight 24 hour days at a bar/restaurant in that bar district a little more than a stone's throw from the Yum Center. I'm sure Mayor Beluga knows the name as I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with hemorrhoids as he and some of his posse did a lot more sitting than I did for those 3 days. Pervis Ellison was their quasi host and he hung with us for a bit saying he was pals with DWade. Fun place and the "scenery" was nice - saw Duke lose to Lehigh there.
    Let's face it Caribou - the reason we sat longer in the bar was that as a male if a certain age, you were making regular trips to the men's room to, um, recycle the beverages.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Let's face it Caribou - the reason we sat longer in the bar was that as a male if a certain age, you were making regular trips to the men's room to, um, recycle the beverages.
    Actually it my one-on-one daily tutorial with our maid Lupe on the way she made the bed - I prefer my sheets untucked as I like to "swoosh and swirl" the covers and on our last day there one thing lead to another and you know...was that wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl3HcIXvIo0

Don't you dare blame this on Lupe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Caribou, that Lehigh game made OscarJim crazy. He bought shots for the bar. Anyone know if he has told Wojo about that?
    I was on the receiving end of one of those shots. That may be blackmail leverage - Oscar might have to take regular old commercial flights for MU road games this season if Wojo caught wind of that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234