Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tonights madness for out of state folks

Rosters changed at the half...

White now Henry, Traci, Jajuan, Sacar & Haanif

Blue now Duane, Wally, Rowsey, Heldt & Sandy

Walk-ons have not changes
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Scrimmage over - Not bad, never great as guys are always tired from practice etc., but a lot of promise in this team. Henry will be a great one. The guy will allow MU to really spread the floor. He can really pull the post out on to the perimeter and drive to the hole.

Obviously the fan favorite too, but his brother will be the human highlight reel.

Now up is a player/student 2 ball contest. Took a while to set up, lost some fans in process, but not a bad event.

Next up will be the dunk contest. Bucks will be judges.

Funny - Dunk judges sit down, Parker, Ennis, Plumlee, Lovell and a student. Lovell calls Wojo over, and Wojo goes to make an introduction. Lovell says no, hands Wojo his cell phone and asks him to take a picture of him with the Bucks & student. Classic.

Anyone know why Luke didn't suit up?

Said he took an elbow to the head at practice - just precautionary.

Classy move - at the end Wojo called all former players down onto the court for a group picture, former and current players. Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Bo said there are a lot of Hoops alums that really want to get involved with the MU program. He mentioned Robb Logtermann, Ty Baldwin, Ron Curry, Damon Key, John Cliff.. I think all but Curry are in the house.
    Curry is in AZ. Still close to Bo.

Probably Hannif's mom. That is her modus operandi. She was in the house from Florida.

Not sure who's mom or grandma is behind me, obviously from the white tream, but she's hilarious - constantly screaming, "PUT A BODY ON SOMEBODY!!"

It was Haanif's mom - saw her afterwards.

There was a recruit sitting behind me. Recognized him but couldn't figure out who it was, big white kid. Realized afterwards that it was in fact Sam Hauser - didn't think it was him because I didnt rember him being that big - found out afterwards that he has grown, and is now 6'7 1/2.

Still growing!

It was Haanif's mom - saw her afterwards.

There was a recruit sitting behind me. Recognized him but couldn't figure out who it was, big white kid. Realized afterwards that it was in fact Sam Hauser - didn't think it was him because I didnt rember him being that big - found out afterwards that he has grown, and is now 6'7 1/2.

Still growing!

He is going to go down as a huge get right up from under UW's nose.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast