Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Louisville players go to Porcini too?

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Rick is shocked!

@BrianHamiltonSI: Rick Pitino: “To say I’m disheartened and disappointed would be probably the biggest understatement I’ve made since I’ve been a coach.”
    He probably is. But, the is, is that he is disheartened and disappointed that anyone found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Generally, coaches don't turn in other coaches - see Bruce Pearl. I really would be surprised if Crean did.
    Nothing to do with Crean:

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...ndal/73244018/
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Rick is shocked!

@BrianHamiltonSI: Rick Pitino: “To say I’m disheartened and disappointed would be probably the biggest understatement I’ve made since I’ve been a coach.”
    He probably is bummed he was not included in the festivities.

So the hooker that wrote the book on prostituting herself and her daughters to Louisville players, etc is now being issued a grand jury subpoena.

I know we have many a lawyer on this board, so I'll ask a couple questions.
    Now that the law is getting involved and not just the NCAA, what happens to the hooker, and what happens to Louisville from a legal / criminal charges standpoint?

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...le-sex-scandal

You beat me too it, just heard it on Sirius XM.

NCAA should still get them for 2017-18. I hate schools that get them their own penalty.
    March Madness starts in November

So now both Louisville and Syracuse will not participate in the 2016 ACC tournament in DC. Please take note MSG, as these Power 5 conferences come with attendance issues.

I thought Syracuse was just 2015?
    March Madness starts in November

Wow, does that screw those two graduate transfers who just wanted a chance to play in the big dance.

Really not fair to say we decided we won't go this year without letting those kids know. Should have been next season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast