Thread: Coors Light Corner for Recent MU Grads

Coors Light Corner for Recent MU Grads

Marquette is setting up two sections in which recent grads can buy discounted season tickets.
    Good idea and a decent deal, especially considering it comes with a beer coupon per game.

http://www.gomarquette.com/sports/m-...100115aaa.html

Great deal. 20 free beers, along with tickets and a $50 tax deduction for $150. Wow.

There are some good ideas coming out of MU marketing and the B & G Fund lately. This is a damn good idea with the cost, beer incentive and all the young alums sitting together.

I think the Block Party with Madness could be huge based on what I have been told. The Block Party sounds like it will be a signature event for the future--way beyond just Madness. My understanding it is a combination of the old MU Block parties with students, alums, players, coaches etc. Goose85 said something about bringing his beer bong--not sure what that was about. One person from MU said the alums may prefer to stay outside at the Block Party when they see how it all looks. If this catches on, and it might, it may be a version of Homecoming for MU grads. There hasn't been beer at Madness before but it may well be flowing across the street like the old Block Party! Kudos to Blue & Gold on this one.

MU has bought up and torn down so many bars near campus over the past few decades it's only right they tap a few kegs for a change.