Thread: Interesting Comment by Andy Katz re: MU

Care to share what it was for those of us that can't access?
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Our last 3 games are hard.

More of note is that he called Marquette an NCAA Tournament team.
    #BringShakaHome

and Jay Bilas called Gasser an NBA player.........those guys aren't any better then Murff when it comes to predicting the unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    and Jay Bilas called Gasser an NBA player.........those guys aren't any better then Murff when it comes to predicting the unknown
    That and a statement Dakich made in an early season game last year really got me. There was a foul called on Gasser and he said something to the effect that 'it must have been a bad call by Gasser's reaction as he never complains about calls'. Sometimes these guys just talk to be talking, but that one had me laughing as Gasser always acts as if he has never committed a foul in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    That and a statement Dakich made in an early season game last year really got me. There was a foul called on Gasser and he said something to the effect that 'it must have been a bad call by Gasser's reaction as he never complains about calls'. Sometimes these guys just talk to be talking, but that one had me laughing as Gasser always acts as if he has never committed a foul in his career.
    I remember that. I think it was in their preseason tournament, maybe against Georgetown. I almost spit out my beer when he said that. The guy has been a serial whiner for five years. Not like this is new for him (or really anyone that plays for Bo).