Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Schedule

I thought Cook County judges were using that as an alternative to incarceration.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Actually, I think you can probably deduct the season tickets as a charitable expense since you have to, you know, watch DePaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Some decent road trip potential. At Georgetown, Xavier, DePaul and Butler on Saturdays. DePaul is a given. The DC trip is always a good one.
    @St. John's on a Saturday night as well, wonder if that will be at MSG or Carnesecca arena?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I thought Cook County judges were using that as an alternative to incarceration.
    Cook County jail or DePaul season tickets? Hold on, I'm thinking...
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    @St. John's on a Saturday night as well, wonder if that will be at MSG or Carnesecca arena?
    It's at MSG according to the Big East composite schedule.

Thanks to two games on FS2 at home, results in 7pm starts. Grambling and San Jose State.
    March Madness starts in November

Tough finish to the schedule with 3 road games and Nova/G-Town at the BC.

The home 8pm games have been limited to five.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Litehouse View Post
    It's at MSG according to the Big East composite schedule.
    Nice! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    The home 8pm games have been limited to five.
    and of those 5, Belmont is a Friday night, Iowa and Georgetown are worth it, so really only IUPUI and Stetson are left as the stinkers probably not worth the hassle. Much better than last year.

For all those pooh-poohing DePaul, I think the Demons will be significantly better this year. I also think they present some match-up problems for MU, especially if they play small ball with a line up of Hamilton, Henry, and three guards.

Garrett is a clever point guard who is a streak shooter but can get hot from the outside. Henry has a nice mid-range game and is good at attacking the hoop. And Hamilton, who is obviously inconsistent, can draw our bigs out to the perimeter because he can shoot from outside.

But the biggest difference, of course, will be the coaching. DL will have DePaul playing hard, and I am sure their defense will be much improved. The Demons beat us each of the last two years, both being games we should not have lost but did.

We are certainly a more talented, deeper team than we were last year, but DePaul should also have a more competitive team under new direction than they did under Purnell. I expect both games to be battles.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast