Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Schedule

You mean Seton Hall at home 12/30

Really thought we'd open the season at home.

Villanova has released their schedule. They host Marquette on January 13 and travel to Milwaukee for a Saturday matinee on February 27 (Bucks play that night).

Quote Originally Posted by alan bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    really thought we'd open the season at home.

villanova has released their schedule. They host marquette on january 13 and travel to milwaukee for a saturday matinee on february 27 (bucks play that night).
    we do!!!

One home Saturday night that I see. Creighton at Marquette on Feb 13.

Correct, I jumped the gun on that, but I meant for the tip-off marathon. I had heard we'd be hosting a game that Saturday.

Some decent road trip potential. At Georgetown, Xavier, DePaul and Butler on Saturdays. DePaul is a given. The DC trip is always a good one.

Checked the DePaul site to see when single game tix go on sale. It says October. However, looks like you can have season tix in prime seats for $300. For the same seats at the BC, with Blue & Gold donations, it is about $3,500/seat. They really need new leadership.

http://www.depaulbluedemons.com/tick...ml#single-game

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Checked the DePaul site to see when single game tix go on sale. It says October. However, looks like you can have season tix in prime seats for $300. For the same seats at the BC, with Blue & Gold donations, it is about $3,500/seat. They really need new leadership.

http://www.depaulbluedemons.com/tick...ml#single-game
    Yeah, but if you buy 2 season tickets with the MU game in mind, can you sell the rest back to offset the cost? Probably take a loss, considering it's DePaul

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Yeah, but if you buy 2 season tickets with the MU game in mind, can you sell the rest back to offset the cost? Probably take a loss, considering it's DePaul
    Actually, I think you can probably deduct the season tickets as a charitable expense since you have to, you know, watch DePaul.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast