Thread: Trevor Anderson to UWGB

Trevor Anderson to UWGB

I think he will be a very good player at that level.

@Big_Smooth10: S/O to a long time best friend @TreMamBa15 for committing to UWGB! The Phoenix got a good one! Congrats trev!

He was considering a preferred walk on invitation from UW at Madison. I wonder if the coaching uncertainty was involved in the decision?

I think it had more to do with this.

@WisBBYearbook: Trev Anderson visited Wisconsin on Monday and considered the Badgers until they offered Xavier Simpson of Ohio ... http://t.co/ZEij2jNsPo

There are already a ton of transfers in college hoops today, and I'd guess even more when there is a coaching change.
    Not sure I'd want to commit to a school where you know there very well could be a new coach before you even have your first practice. If the coach is not Ryan or Gard, the new guy might not want you.

I think UW has offered 4 different point guards and obviously, only offered a walk on spot to Trev. GB put a ton of effort in recruiting Trev----I think Linc and/or an asst coach were at every game of his this summer. I think Trev will excel in Linc's offense. Its a great fit for both parties.