Thread: So What Did We Learn About Broekker?

So What Did We Learn About Broekker?

1. He knows his basketball.

2. He could have a career in broadcasting if he ever decides to leave athletic administration.

I suspect he should stick to his day job....

1. He's no Thomas Bilde.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    1. He's no Thomas Bilde.
    Well, for some of us, that's a good thing. Don't get the love for Bilde. OK for leisurely games on a tour of Italy in August. For real games, he would be rather irritating in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Well, for some of us, that's a good thing. Don't get the love for Bilde. OK for leisurely games on a tour of Italy in August. For real games, he would be rather irritating in a hurry.
    He was perfect for what he was doing. Had a good knowledge of the Euro game and was able to explain the differences well. Brought enthusiasm and excitement while adding a European flair to the game as well. Very impressive that those were the first four games he ever broadcast in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    He was perfect for what he was doing. Had a good knowledge of the Euro game and was able to explain the differences well. Brought enthusiasm and excitement while adding a European flair to the game as well. Very impressive that those were the first four games he ever broadcast in English.
    Hmmm, that's kind of what I said........

We learned that Broeker needs to speak up. Talks too soft.
    March Madness starts in November

Heavy breather...

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    We learned that Broeker needs to speak up. Talks too soft.
    Yeah, that's why I made the comment about keeping his day job.