Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Overseas Scores of Note

Overseas Scores of Note

Louisville falls to the Puerto Rico national team by 34 in the second meeting bw the two teams. Lots of humbling experiences on these trips.

South Florida falls to Angola by 19 in its second game in Spain.

DePaul is the latest college team to get humbled during a foreign tour: Blue Demons fall by 34 in their first game in Europe.

Illinois falls to the Dutch national team by 27 in game 2 of its foreign tour.

Iowa State falls by five to the Venezuelan national team in its first exhibition game overseas.

BU transfer Mo Watson with nine points, eight assists, two steals, and zero TOs in 17 minutes of work as Creighton moves to 2-0 in Italy.

Saint Louis falls to by two in 2nd game in Bahamas despite winning battle on boards 46-21. Billikens go 1-18 from 3. Commit 28 TOs
    March Madness starts in November

The Venezuela national team that beat Iowa State, is David Cubillan playing for them? Thought I saw him in a picture, but can't find any box score.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    The Venezuela national team that beat Iowa State, is David Cubillan playing for them? Thought I saw him in a picture, but can't find any box score.
    There are two PR team's. I don't see his name listed.

North Dakota beat Haukar by 18 today.

I didn't see his name either, but there was a group picture of both teams and it looked like he was in the picture.

I didn't see his name either, but there was a group picture of both teams and it looked like he was in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    South Florida falls to Angola by 19 in its second game in Spain.
    Somewhere, Charles Barkley is very disappointed and probably wants to punch someone!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by MU88 View Post
    Looking at the North Dakota twitter feed, it looked to be a close game until the 4Q. In one shot the guys on the floor for Haukar, were not the same players who played versus Marquette.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Looking at the North Dakota twitter feed, it looked to be a close game until the 4Q. In one shot the guys on the floor for Haukar, were not the same players who played versus Marquette.
    i think we need to draw the same conclusions from these games as we would from playing a cupcake. It's impossible to know the quality of these teams so we just have to watch our team and watch for little indications that we are going to put it all together when we get to competition that is more reflective of what we will see come the season.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast