Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reminder MU plays at 11:00 AM this morning

This game is getting ugly. Poor shooting and suspect defense with TOs as well.

Outside shooting and rebounding look to be our biggest problems again this year.

The American announcer needs to stop breathing into the microphone.

Sandy has definitely filled out - you can tell he's hit the weight room

Thoughts so far...

• Traci Carter looks fantastic. Best player for Marquette in the first half. Can drive, change speeds, pass in traffic, shoot the three, and find the open man. Made some freshman mistakes, but he's exciting.
    • Awful free throws. By my count 6/15 in the first half with at least one miss on every trip.
    • Duane just puts up points. 13 in the first half despite seeming quiet at times.
    • Ellenson will be good but making mistakes. Strong rebounder, great athlete. Still bumps to work out.
    • Fischer and Ellenson will be a tough tandem to deal with inside as long as they can avoid foul trouble. We're going to see lots of teams packing it in to keep us from getting the ball into the paint.
    • Strong second half start, 9-0 run is the best for Marquette today. Sandy with 5 of those points as MU has their first lead since 1-0 (now 46-43).

FT shooting just as bad in second half.... (:

Take into consideration jet lag/fatigue. I hope once they get acclimated, the play will improve.

Water on the court is dangerous.......damn

If we get out of this game without an injury I will be shocked - the floor is in awful condition - can't keep it dry. Luke and Wilson's falls both looked awful.

Mostly ugly but you can see the potential. Carter looks like he is going to be fine

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast