Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucky Game

Bucky Game

Time for game at UW on 12/12 is 12:30 PM on ESPN2.

This year I'd be very disappointed if we lost to them. I'm sure this is a minority opinion but I think they'll finish out of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    This year I'd be very disappointed if we lost to them. I'm sure this is a minority opinion but I think they'll finish out of the tournament.
    Bo's still coaching, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I think you will be very disappointed, hard to win at the Kohl center at anytime... Make no mistake, I'd be blown away shocked if they didn't make the tournament and weren't a top 5 or 6 seed... Hayes and Koening are legit and may be all that's needed to make a tournament run.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by AbovetheRim View Post
    Bo's still coaching, right?
    Yup. And this is the least experienced team he's ever had. After Hayes and Koenig, he has nothing proven, even remotely. Vitto Brown and Showalter are their next two most experienced players. I think the top-4 streak ends this year, and think part of the reason Bo is sticking a year is so Gard doesn't have to start with this pile of crap team.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I think you will be very disappointed, hard to win at the Kohl center at anytime... Make no mistake, I'd be blown away shocked if they didn't make the tournament and weren't a top 5 or 6 seed... Hayes and Koening are legit and may be all that's needed to make a tournament run.
    I expect most to think that. It wouldn't be a bold prediction if it didn't fly in the face of Bo's entire career.

Wow, I just posted the game time and the inmates are running the asylum....

I think they'll have a bust out player as usual, my guess would be Ethan Happ.

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I'm sure neither of them approaches what Frank the Tank brought to the team, and I do not think either of them are at the same level as Decker. Both will have to improve significantly to keep Bucky even remotely near the last two years. That, and then who are the #3 and #4 guys to replace what those two did last year? This team is definitely beatable, Kohl-hole or not.

UW is definitely beatable in the Kohl Center this year. But my guess is that UW will make the tournament as about an 8 or 9 seed...which is what I have been saying about MU as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast