Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marquette Prepares for Italy

Marquette Prepares for Italy

Thanks to Andrew Gruman for filing this special report for BrewCityBall as he went Inside The AL yesterday....

http://www.brewcityball.com/homepage.php
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Already excited about seeing the new faces this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Already excited about seeing the new faces this season.
    And they seem to genuinely like each other and get along well. Chemistry should be good this year, and there's certainly talent.

You never know with young guys, but I like the way this group is trending. Could be a fun season.

"The white team was made up of Cheatham, Wilson, Sandy Cohen III, Henry Ellenson and Luke Fischer. "

Starters?

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    "The white team was made up of Cheatham, Wilson, Sandy Cohen III, Henry Ellenson and Luke Fischer. "

Starters?
    I could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post

Starters?
    Blue team won the 10 min scrimmage handily.

I project, having not seen any of the new guys play, that Carter, Wilson, JJJ, H Ellenson and Fischer are the starters.

If that is the starting lineup, I do think it will be interesting to see how the bench minutes develop with Cheatham, Cohen, W Ellenson, Heldt, Anim.

Plenty of PT up for grabs.

Is Rowsey going to be a 2/3 next season?

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Is Rowsey going to be a 2/3 next season?
    Given his height, I would guess 1/2. Although, at times, in a 3-guard lineup he could be one of the two off-guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I project, having not seen any of the new guys play, that Carter, Wilson, JJJ, H Ellenson and Fischer are the starters.

If that is the starting lineup, I do think it will be interesting to see how the bench minutes develop with Cheatham, Cohen, W Ellenson, Heldt, Anim.

Plenty of PT up for grabs.
    This would be my guess as well. Wilson, Ellenson and Fischer would seem to be the most certain to be starters. Also to keep in mind, some coaches (like Buzz) like balance between starters and the bench. In 2012-2013, Davante and Jamil came off the bench while arguably being 2 of our top 3 or 4 players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast