Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh

Before anyone panics like I did, it's also not that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    What? Giving some love to his hometown? I don't get it.

No, the shoes with the chicken....er...eagle head on it.

I think they're fine.

I don't personally like them, but I think/hope they are only for the Italy trip. I find it interesting that MU has buried the chicken for the most part sticking to "MU". Part of burying the chicken means no chicken logo refresh with a better look since that would cause undue focus on the chicken brand. All of a sudden Jordan wants to create the Mascot XX9's and we are left with what JJJ has shared.

When I saw the subject, I thought, "Oh great, who is leaving/in a walking boot?"

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    When I saw the subject, I thought, "Oh great, who is leaving/in a walking boot?"
    Exactly what I thought.

Hopefully the shoes are just for Italy. I think fans generally prefer the MU emblem, anything that says Marquette over the Golden Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Me three.
    March Madness starts in November

Here I thought it'd be a transfer announcement. Thank goodness it's just shoes

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Exactly what I thought.

Hopefully the shoes are just for Italy. I think fans generally prefer the MU emblem, anything that says Marquette over the Golden Eagle.
    Is it the school or Jordan brand that continues to push the eagle head emblem? Do away with it all together and continue building the old English MU logo brand which has become identifiable by many, excluding casual Michigan fans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast