Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Scion Dental Milwaukee Summer Pro-Am is here!

2015 Scion Dental Milwaukee Summer Pro-Am is here!

The 2015 Scion Dental Milwaukee Summer Pro-Am starts tomorrow night at 6:30 at MSOE. Better venue, one game at a time. Marquette players won't be playing, but there will still be a lot of talent.

Schedule can be found here: http://www.milwaukeeproam.com/hf/tab...7/Default.aspx

Rosters can be found here: http://www.milwaukeeproam.com/hf/tab...7/Default.aspx

As always, the games are free admission!

Hope to see you down at MSOE!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Jim,

Was Deonte ever in the mix as a potential participant? If no, I wonder if he had known further enough in advance that MU guys were not going to be playing would that have changed his mind or is that next to impossible to know?

Still bummed that he isn't with MU - potential to be something special and would have helped with the entertainment void for the non-conference home slate.

I was told he wanted to play, but I follow NCAA rules, so no dice. You see, I believe he played in the Pro-Am in Des Moines IA, and the rule is one team, one league.

FWIW, two new adds include Joe Chapman & Trevon Hughes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I was told he wanted to play, but I follow NCAA rules, so no dice. You see, I believe he played in the Pro-Am in Des Moines IA, and the rule is one team, one league.

FWIW, two new adds include Joe Chapman & Trevon Hughes.
    Whoops - saw the one Iowa State dude on one of the rosters so figured Deonte was a free agent of sorts.

As far as Joe Chapman - witnessed his barfing in person in his heroic performance @ SLU. Was it the Mizzou game in Indy where he and Karon Bradley each knocked down corner shots in that highly entertaining OT game?

The ISU guy is a former ISU player, been in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Whoops - saw the one Iowa State dude on one of the rosters so figured Deonte was a free agent of sorts.

As far as Joe Chapman - witnessed his barfing in person in his heroic performance @ SLU. Was it the Mizzou game in Indy where he and Karon Bradley each knocked down corner shots in that highly entertaining OT game?
    I know Chapman hit a big shot or two in the Holy Cross game. Also, he had a very solid senior season and really stepped up when Wesley Matthews went out with the stress fracture.
    #BringShakaHome

It looks like the format at MSOE is one gym with three games.
    March Madness starts in November

You are correct. Wanted to bring it down to where each game is more of a focused event.

Myles McKay, a regular standout at the Scion Dental Milwaukee Summer Pro Am has signed on with a French professional team.
    Good luck in France Miles.

http://www.eurobasket.com/France/new...Kay,-ex-MKS-DG

Joe Chapman said he will be heading to Japan for his second season in Japan. It will be his 10th season of professional ball.

Chapman also said he does see other MU guys on the circuit, and that MU guys have a good rep and that is why so many of them get good overseas opportunities. Trend Blackledge is also playing in Japan.
    Last edited by Goose85; 07-27-2015 at 09:07 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast