Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What features should the new arena have?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Those are pretty cool links Ted. Now I'm sure Milwaukee won't get the Woodford Reserve, Evan Williams and Burnett's to sponsor our bars, I am sure Miller and now Pabst might have some interest.
    Miami Arena somehow has a Dewars club -- very cool location to be at half time if you were a single man. Panthers arena has a Stoli club. There should be many sponsor opportunities for you guys. Enjoy

Didn't the Bradley center have a Bacardi Lounge at one point?
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Here is a question I have been wondering about. With the prices of NBA franchises at an all time high. The rumors of the NBA buying back the Bucks and selling them to the highest bidder for prices over a billion dollars to markets like Vegas and Seattle. Why doesn't the NBA just expand? Say two new expansion franchises for 1.5 billion each. Vegas and Seattle. Wouldn't that give each current owner about 100 million in cash? That has to be on the horizon with these new arenas going up. You could put them both in the West and move Minnesota and OKC to the East. Thoughts?

@stevekylerNBA: The problem with expansion is its a one time cash infusion for the right to eat from revenue pie forever. https://t.co/gkT64zPcV5

Plus you always want to have a couple markets that you can use to blackmail other cities for new arenas. Look what happened in Minnesota, and is happening in St. Louis and San Diego with regards to LA and the NFL.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345