Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nichols' Stats

Nichols' Stats

Last year Nichols finished third in scoring in the AAC for conference games (14.9 ppg) and sixth in rebounding (6.6 rpg). He was eighth in field goal percentage (52%). He was second in blocked shots (3.4 bpg). And he was a SOPHOMORE!

Good to very good efficiency numbers on offense, to go along with being an elite defensive player. Easily the best available transfer prospect during this entire period, and it looks like Marquette is as good of shape as anyone to land him. This could be a major piece in ensuring that Wojo takes the Marquette program where many of us hope and want him to take it.
    #BringShakaHome

This would be a great get for MU and Wojo. Everyone realizes there is a chance Henry leaves after his freshman year, but if I were wagering I would bet on at least 2 years. The 16-17 team's potential would be very high if Nichols commits to MU.

I think it's greater than 50% that Henry goes 1 and done
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I think it's greater than 50% that Henry goes 1 and done
    You're not alone there. It would be nice to have some Hank Insurance waiting in the wings to keep us whole should he do what we expect. If not, that's a pretty good team in two years.

If Ellenson doesn't go pro that means he didn't live up to expectations, which then means Nichols would likely be better anyhow... Because if Ellenson averages 13 and 8 he is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    If Ellenson doesn't go pro that means he didn't live up to expectations, which then means Nichols would likely be better anyhow... Because if Ellenson averages 13 and 8 he is gone...
    If he does not, it could also be due to injury.

Those who think Henry goes after one year need to remember he was not the best player opn the USA Team. In fact, he had the fewest minutes of any player on the team. Not a knock at all, I just think people are putting unrealistic expectations on Henry. He is going to be very good but he is likely a two or three and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Those who think Henry goes after one year need to remember he was not the best player opn the USA Team. In fact, he had the fewest minutes of any player on the team. Not a knock at all, I just think people are putting unrealistic expectations on Henry. He is going to be very good but he is likely a two or three and done.
    Time will tell, but it's not just MU fans that are thinking this...

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    If he does not, it could also be due to injury.
    True, didn't think of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast