Thread: Bucks Draft Workouts Day #6 - Final Day

Bucks Draft Workouts Day #6 - Final Day

Here is who the Bucks have in today, the final "scheduled "day of the workouts....

Mouhammadou Jaiteh (6'11 C, France)
    Mock Draft: Draft Express #39 NBADraft.Net #44

Cody Larson (6'9 F, South Dakota State)
    Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net NA

Joshua Smith (6'10 C, Georgetown)
    Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net NA

J.P. Tokoto (6'6 F, North Carolina)
    Mock Draft: Draft Express #41 NBADraft.Net #46

Rashad Vaughn (6'6 G, UNLV)
    Mock Draft: Draft Express #26 NBADraft.Net #21

Christian Wood (6'10 F, UNLV)
    Mock Draft: Draft Express #46 NBADraft.Net #33
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Center from France is interesting.
    There was some indication that the Bucks may want to go the draft and stash route with a foreign kid considering how many they have signed for next season and assuming they add a first rounder and a free agent center.

I've see a mock or two that has Tokoto going to the Bucks. I think that would lead to D league.

I would love it if JP Tokoto was still around at #46. Can Tokoto ever develop a reliable jumper, even if only mid-range? I think he would be an absolute steal at #46.

Rashad Vaughn, I have read he is having tremendous workouts. Can shoot it very well. He could become a possibility at #17 if the Bucks like what they see today.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 06-22-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I would love it if JP Tokoto was still around at #46. Can Tokoto ever develop a reliable jumper, even if only mid-range? I think he would be an absolute steal at #46.

Rashad Vaughn, I have read he is having tremendous workouts. Can shoot it very well. He could become a possibility at #17 if the Bucks like what they see today.
    Looks like you called it
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Indeed, didn't someone say that Vaughn was the best guard in the draft about a week ago?

Good work guys!