Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket Reseating

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I wonder how the end zones upstairs looked. Wouldn't surprise me if some longtime STHs moved up there for the $240 price tag to keep points going.
    I guess if there is a year you don't think you can make as many games, or want to save a few bucks you can do that knowing you can change seats annually.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I guess if there is a year you don't think you can make as many games, or want to save a few bucks you can do that knowing you can change seats annually.
    I didn't look at them, but wouldn't surprise me if many of those that didn't take their regular lowers hedge their bets with those seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    218 is overrated. 219 is where it's at.
    Heresy.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I wonder how the end zones upstairs looked. Wouldn't surprise me if some longtime STHs moved up there for the $240 price tag to keep points going.
    Which one? $125 end zone $275 corner
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Which one? $125 end zone $275 corner
    Did end zones go up? Thought they were still $120/seat.

Did end zones go up? Thought they were still $120/seat.
    They have been $125 for years. They added section 408 and 414 to that price range a couple of years ago.
    March Madness starts in November

Finally achieved my goal of first row in the upper deck after being in the second and third rows the last five years. (Section 420)

Time to begin my trek towards center court.
    "Your greatness will silence them all." - The Ultimate Warrior

Hopefully all goes well with approving the new arena, and shovels hit the dirt without being delayed too long.

If that is the case, I think we should only have one more BC reseating process to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by TallTitan34 View Post
    Finally achieved my goal of first row in the upper deck after being in the second and third rows the last five years. (Section 420)

Time to begin my trek towards center court.
    I like the uppers better than downstairs, always had row b in 421 till mayor Barrett stole them( he did not have more points)!..so went downstairs for a few years (218)... Last year went back up to 421.
    This year went back to 4 tickets but had to move to 422 row b.
    I like row B better than A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12