Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Reseating

Ticket Reseating

Just curious how others on the board fared in the ticket reseating.

I was able to either get my same row, or move slightly lower (I selected Friday afternoon). Were most able to get what would amount to the same seats they had last year?

I moved downstairs, but was unable to get into 218 as I hoped. I could have gone high (X, Y, Z) in some of the 218 mirror sections, but instead elected for section 209, Row P. I feel pretty good about my seats, first time downstairs, and hopefully the added donation points will move me up so that in the next few years I can move a bit closer to center court. My ideal was 218, 210, or 204 (in order) in rows G-S. My backup was 219, 209, or 205 in the same rows, so I guess I'm happy. Could have had an aisle in 219, but it would have been 5 rows further back.

Didn't look to see availability upstairs at my old seats, and by the time I wanted to look, my selections were locked and it wouldn't let me back in.

Selected yesterday and there was a good deal of inventory left downstairs, especially behind the basket. We kept our same seats upstairs.

Hate to say it, but it looks like a good amount of people either downgraded, or didn't renew.

Gotta imagine with the last two years some folks may have declined to renew, you see it all the time in sports, winning = tickets sold in most cases... This will be the first year I don't have mine, but that's because I moved to Houston.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Selected yesterday and there was a good deal of inventory left downstairs, especially behind the basket. We kept our same seats upstairs.

Hate to say it, but it looks like a good amount of people either downgraded, or didn't renew.
    I always think most will renew tickets because at MU you build up points that you don't want to lose. Maybe that isn't the case if people were able to improve seating.

If you miss a year do you still keep the points you had accumulated?

What is the outlook, two years left in the BC?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I moved downstairs, but was unable to get into 218 as I hoped. I could have gone high (X, Y, Z) in some of the 218 mirror sections, but instead elected for section 209, Row P. I feel pretty good about my seats, first time downstairs, and hopefully the added donation points will move me up so that in the next few years I can move a bit closer to center court. My ideal was 218, 210, or 204 (in order) in rows G-S. My backup was 219, 209, or 205 in the same rows, so I guess I'm happy. Could have had an aisle in 219, but it would have been 5 rows further back.

Didn't look to see availability upstairs at my old seats, and by the time I wanted to look, my selections were locked and it wouldn't let me back in.
    218 is overrated. 219 is where it's at.

I couldn't get to my time to re-order until a few hours later. Then I saw they automatically got your seats for you in an area as close by. I actually got my same seats then it looks like. When I looked the morning of, there were a ton of seats available I had thought.

I got the same seats as last year!
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post

If you miss a year do you still keep the points you had accumulated?
    If you don't renew you lose your points.
    March Madness starts in November

I wonder how the end zones upstairs looked. Wouldn't surprise me if some longtime STHs moved up there for the $240 price tag to keep points going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast