Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traci Carter on his way!

Traci Carter on his way!

Sending Traci to you guys this morning... Take good care of him!! See you guys in Brooklyn.....

MU fans are excited about Traci joining the MU Family. From what we've read/heard, he seems like a great young man as well as a very talented player. We welcome him to what was once viewed as "Point Guard U."

Can't even tell you how excited we are to welcome Traci to the Marquette family! Love his commitment to get here early in the summer. He's going to have a life changing experience and we'll all be here to support him!

Can't wait to watch him play in the "Soul of College Hoops" the Big East Conference.
    March Madness starts in November

Marquette will be good for Traci, and Traci will be good for Marquette.

Welcome to the MU family, and to Milwaukee Traci!

Traci fills a huge need on this team, great to see that he is so committed that he is coming this early. Can't wait to see him play, could be exactly what MU needs!

Can't wait for Traci to get here! Think Marquette is a great fit for him on and off the court.

Looking forward to seeing Traci in uniform for MU...!

Anyone know what jersey number Traci will have? Just kind of curious.

I figure it has to be either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 12, 13, 21, 22, or 23. From what I've read about his game, it seems to me it's pretty similar to Lloyd's. If so, #22 might be fitting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast