Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traci Carter on his way!

I think Wally has #22.

And I think Sacar has taken #2.

I believe that Traci has the opportunity to have a great career at Marquette and look forward to seeing him play next year.
    #BringShakaHome

I think Traci sees that there is a great opportunity and realizes the earlier he gets here, the better the chances he will have to play a major role on this team.

Thanks for the pic and update! Look forward to seeing him play!

Welcome to the MU family Traci!! Make sure to hit up some Pizza Shuttle (wings and pizza).

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Welcome to the MU family Traci!! Make sure to hit up some Pizza Shuttle (wings and pizza).
    No way, Traci go to Sal's get a couple of slices of pizza and ask for some garlic knots. Tell them MUFAN2010 sent you and they'll probably throw in some extra on the house. Also its half the price of Pizza Shuttle in case you are worried about your monthly food stipend.

I wouldn't recommend pizza places as first stops for Traci. Since the pizza in Philly is pretty good, you may leave him disappointed (after he compares Milwaukee pizza to what he is used to).

Get a burger from Sobleman's and you are good to go.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukeejedi1 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend pizza places as first stops for Traci. Since the pizza in Philly is pretty good, you may leave him disappointed (after he compares Milwaukee pizza to what he is used to).
    He should try Chubby's cheesesteaks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast