Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Researing E-Mail

Researing E-Mail

Received an e-mail with updated info today. MU is now moving the media from the North end zone to the top of Sec 216 with student seating now going down to the apron at the end of the court to improve the student experience. Sounds good to me.

It sould say reseating, correct?
    March Madness starts in November

So the students are just getting closer to the court? Seems fine to me.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    It sould say reseating, correct?
    Just a typo. Thanks for the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Received an e-mail with updated info today. MU is now moving the media from the North end zone to the top of Sec 216 with student seating now going down to the apron at the end of the court to improve the student experience. Sounds good to me.
    That sucks. I enjoyed being able to send a message to IWB to find out what was going on during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    That sucks. I enjoyed being able to send a message to IWB to find out what was going on during the game.
    Well, I guess it's more important to have the students in th opponents faces in the 2nd half...

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    I often did the same as his angle there is completely different that the one from my seats.

Will admit, I would get a ton of texts when things would happen on our end. If this is being done to get the students closer to the court that that is fine with me, what I don't understand is how? The students' seats as they are now waterfall down and end about 20-25 feet shy of the court, so how are they going to do that? Are they going to reconstruct that whole section? Just not sure how that will work, but I am sure if it is what Wojo wants, they will find a way to make it work.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Domer Larry wanted players moved into regular dorms to be like Notre Dame and now Wojo wants students closer to court like Duke. Why can't Marquette just be Marquette?

It always makes sense to have the students closer to the court, most schools have student sections that way, just not sure how they are going to do it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast