Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arena Deal Details Today?

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I'm hearing that he may not run. Likely looking for a VP spot or Cabinet spot right now.
    Hearing the same that he would be a good fit for the VP role. Heard he is the one candidate that can cross between the Far Right and Tea Party and possibly balance the ticket either way.

Walker explained why it is cheaper to keep the Bucks and indicated there would be a return of $3 on every $1 the state would invest.

Bucks control naming rights, and get those funds. Bucks are on the hook for cost overruns and maintenance / operating costs.

Wisconsin Center District maintains the 15 members, but the Milwaukee County's representation goes from 3 to 6 and the state goes from 6 to 3 while the city maintains 6.

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee...heaper-to.html

Great job by Walker, Abele, and Barrett at the PC. When you have 3 guys with different views on many things all make the case as to why this is a good deal for the the state,city, and county it makes a powerful argument.

I thought they were all very professional and made the case with facts and not spin.

Their slogan, "Cheaper to keep them" might be the Milwaukeest thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooby Snacks View Post
    Their slogan, "Cheaper to keep them" might be the Milwaukeest thing I've ever heard.

+1000

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345