Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First summer session

First summer session

Got to hand it to Sacar.......I think I might want a little break first. Lol
    Is anybody else joining him right away? I seem to remember most incoming freshmen didn't enroll until the 2nd session in past years or am I wrong?

@MarquetteMBB: "Graduation tomorrow then next stop is MU on Monday" @Sacar_Anim15 - We are looking forward to seeing you! #mubb http://t.co/1m6pY4lava

I don't think many schools end that early.

He will eventually want a break, but I remember going from high school to college, I was so excited that I'd have left the next day too... These guys are use to going all the time.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Rest of guys arrive June 28th

When does the pro am start Jim?

July 2 - working on details now

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    July 2 - working on details now
    On a Thursday.
    March Madness starts in November

Interesting that they are bringing in one guy immediately while the rest need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Interesting that they are bringing in one guy immediately while the rest need to wait.
    Will Sacar actually be in Summer Session #1...? His graduation at De LaSalle is tonight. Registration closed yesterday and yesterday was the last day to withdraw from a class without a grade of W. Sacar says he is going to be at MU on Monday. Is that for classes or just a visit...?

Heard from Sacar - he is coming for summer school

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast