Thread: Mock Drafts After Lottery

Bucks picks from MUFan's list....

Bleacher Report - Jarian Grant, 6'5 PG Notre Dame (Senior)
    Draft Express - Trey Lyles, 6'10 PF, Kentucky (Freshman) Rd 2: Michael Qualls, 6'5 SG, Arkansas (Junior)
    Draft.Net - Frank Kaminsky, 7'0 C, Wisconsin (Senior) Rd 2: Luca Mitrovic, 6'9 SF/PF, Serbia
    CBS Sports: CBS has three different guys, here are their picks...
    Sam Vincenle - Kevon Looney, 6'9 F, UCLA (Freshman) Rd 2: Timothe Luwawu, SG
    Gary Parrish - Sam Dekker, 6'9 F, Wisconsin (Freshman) Rd 2: Aleksandar Vezenkov, 6'8 SF Bulgaria
    Zach Harper - Montrezl Harrell, 6'9 P, Louisville (Junior) Rd 2: Aaron Harrison, 6'6 SG, Kentucky (Soph)
    Fox Sports - Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, 6'7 SF, Arizona (Soph)
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Sure seem to be all over the board on who the Bucks will take.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Bucks picks from MUFan's list....

Bleacher Report - Jarian Grant, 6'5 PG Notre Dame (Senior)
    Draft Express - Trey Lyles, 6'10 PF, Kentucky (Freshman) Rd 2: Michael Qualls, 6'5 SG, Arkansas (Junior)
    Draft.Net - Frank Kaminsky, 7'0 C, Wisconsin (Senior) Rd 2: Luca Mitrovic, 6'9 SF/PF, Serbia
    CBS Sports: CBS has three different guys, here are their picks...
    Sam Vincenle - Kevon Looney, 6'9 F, UCLA (Freshman) Rd 2: Timothe Luwawu, SG
    Gary Parrish - Sam Dekker, 6'9 F, Wisconsin (Freshman) Rd 2: Aleksandar Vezenkov, 6'8 SF Bulgaria
    Zach Harper - Montrezl Harrell, 6'9 P, Louisville (Junior) Rd 2: Aaron Harrison, 6'6 SG, Kentucky (Soph)
    Fox Sports - Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, 6'7 SF, Arizona (Soph)

Would Bucks/Marquette fans be ok with either of these 2 guys? I am really undecided as to what these two will become in the NBA. Dekker could be Joe Alexander or Gordon Hayward. Kaminsky could be Laettner or Pau Gasol.

The one thing I thought was odd was guys like Dekker, Looney, Mitrovic, Vazenkov, Hollis-Jefferson.... aren't these all Jabari Parker-ish players? Hope that isn't a sign of Parker's progress, though I don't think it is.

When it comes to Kaminsky or Lyles I can see that as the Bucks need to replace Sanders, but they need a rebounder who can score in that position. Kaminsky can certainly score, but can he be a rebounding force in the NBA? Lyles is young, has a great deal of talent, could be what the Bucks need? Needs to put on weight, can the Bucks wait for him to develop?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The more I read, the more I want the Bucks to go after RJ Hunter. 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. One of the best shooters in the draft, and his body type fits Kidd's defense.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    The more I read, the more I want the Bucks to go after RJ Hunter. 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. One of the best shooters in the draft, and his body type fits Kidd's defense.
    Hunter, Booker, Grant, or Anderson from VA. Then sign Lopez if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    After reading this comment and checking him out, I am with you 100%. What a great storyline he and his dad had during the dance too.