Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BCB Interview with Hauser

BCB Interview with Hauser

BrewCityBall interview with Hauser is up on front page...

Marquette Gains Commit from Top 2016 Recruit Sam Hauser
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Outstanding interview, IWB! Thanks.

Good stuff IWB. Very happy to have Sam aboard.

Great write-up, IWB - thanks!

Thanks as well...!

Nice work. Enjoyed the read.

When I click the link from my mobile device, I just get a blank screen. Any thoughts?

Great interview Jim. Really looking forward to Hauser hitting campus next summer.
    #BringShakaHome

Boom.... “I was focusing more on the schools than the conferences that they were in, but the Big East did have a little bit to do with my decision. The Big East is a power conference, and Marquette will be one of the top teams in the Big East in the very near future.”

Nice to see recruits are not buying into the smear campaigns by some of the "sports stations" out there.

I think you will see the type of kid Wojo is trying to attract - high bb IQ, gym rat, basketball junkie - will appreciate the basketball focused conference more so than the football geared ones.
    Not saying that gives us a leg up on the Kansas, UCLA, KYs of the world, but against the football focused schools, I think it helps.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast