Thread: OT: Marquette names one of its own Opus Dean of Engineering

OT: Marquette names one of its own Opus Dean of Engineering

Kris Ropella, '85 grad has the interim term taken off her title.
    http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee...s-dean-of.html

Kristina Ropella, a Marquette University alumnus and honored teacher, has been named the Opus Dean of the Opus College of Engineering.

“Dr. Ropella is a renowned scholar, researcher and administrator who will bring to her new role a fine understanding of our business community,” said Marquette president Michael Lovell, who announced the appointment Tuesday.
    Last edited by pbiflyer; 05-14-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Sits a few rows behind and one section over from our seats in 218 - she is seems to be at most games.

I totally misread that and thought they hired an 85-year-old...made me instantly question whether this was a move that was motivated for the future...glad I re-read it

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I totally misread that and thought they hired an 85-year-old...made me instantly question whether this was a move that was motivated for the future...glad I re-read it
    Changed it to the correct nomenclature.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

The best choice for a dean's position at Marquette in years. A fine scholar and teacher and an even better human being.