Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Agent List: 2015 and 2016

Unless a draft day trade is made, I'd think the Bucks would try to look to the FA market to get some help in the middle.
    Monroe seems to be NY's target. Is Lopez worth big money? Anyone else look reasonable? Not sure Marc Gasol would leave Memphis.

Not sure Lopez is worth it, but I can see them having interest. Hibbert could opt out, but I don't think he's active enough.

I wouldn't mind them packaging an expiring contract and the 17th to move up and get a big.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Not sure Lopez is worth it, but I can see them having interest. Hibbert could opt out, but I don't think he's active enough.

I wouldn't mind them packaging an expiring contract and the 17th to move up and get a big.

This is what I would like to see the Bucks do.

It may take more than an expiring contract and #17 to move up far enough to get a guy like Causey Stein.
    If you had the 10th pick, knowing big men are a premium, I'd probably want two picks and a player. Is moving up to get Causey Stein worth next year's first rounder?

I know they like Myles Turner quite a bit, who probably could be had in the 10-15 range. Was also glad to see they interviewed RJ Hunter. If they stay at 17 and he's still on the board, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Kid has a little Steph Curry to his game.

I wonder if the Bucks would try to package one of their 2 first round picks in 2017 along with #17 to move up this year. Would another team agree to that deal? I like Hunter and Booker, 2 of the better shooters in the draft with good size. Would seem to me the Bucks have to go C or best shooter available (Booker or Hunter) in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I wonder if the Bucks would try to package one of their 2 first round picks in 2017 along with #17 to move up this year. Would another team agree to that deal? I like Hunter and Booker, 2 of the better shooters in the draft with good size. Would seem to me the Bucks have to go C or best shooter available (Booker or Hunter) in this draft.
    I'd be happy with shooters like Hunter and Booker, and even Anderson from Virginia in the Bucks current slot. Most have Hunter and Anderson still there at 17, but Booker might be a question mark to make it to 17. To get either Causey-Stein or Turner they would have to move up.

Now that the Bucks seem like they will be relevant and poised to have a good season if Parker comes back and produces like a #2 pick, the draft and off season free agent moves will be far more interesting.

I think it is Cauley Stein and not Causey-Stein Bucks tried on numerous occasions to trade for Hibbert. I'm not a fan. I would go for Lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I think it is Cauley Stein and not Causey-Stein Bucks tried on numerous occasions to trade for Hibbert. I'm not a fan. I would go for Lopez.
    You got me on that one. Not sure why I continue to call him by the wrong name.

I too am not a Hibbert fan. I'd much prefer Lopez over Hibbert.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast