Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy has dropped 30+ on the Bucks tonight.

Jimmy has dropped 30+ on the Bucks tonight.

Screw Jimmy!
    Nothing personal, it's just business.
    March Madness starts in November

I'm a bucks fan, but I have a soft spot for Jimmy, man he is fun to watch.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

This sucks as a Bucks fan. I want to see him do well, but would have rather seen it against Washington instead.

Jimmy Butler is dead to me. I will never root for a Chicago player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mucrisco View Post
    Jimmy Butler is dead to me. I will never root for a Chicago player.
    Ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I'm a bucks fan, but I have a soft spot for Jimmy, man he is fun to watch.
    Agreed. Bucks come first, but will always cheer for Jimmy. I would like to see Jimmy win a ring, would be much better than seeing LeBron and Cleveland.

Speaking of MU greats, Doc has the Clippers playing great basketball. Won 13 of 14 to end the regular season and looked great against the Spurs in game 1. Too bad Wes got injured, Portland has missed his all-around play.

My wife never watches NBA, so it was amusing when we were at a bar last night and suddenly she says "hey, I know that guy, who is that...is that Jimmy Butler?" I laughed and was happy to tell her he was likely going to be the NBA Most Improved Player.

Butler was awesome in the 4th quarter as much as it hurt to watch him.

Larry Sanders really screwed the Bucks...they desperately could use his rebounding, shot-blocking and interior defense in this series.

I also think the Knight for Carter-Williams trade has been a big mistake for the Bucks - at least this year. Knight made that offense go and now they just don't have the outside shooting or the playmaker at the end of games and end of shot-clocks. Maybe Parker and/or Giannis develop into that player down the road, but I highly doubt Carter-Williams ever will. He simply can't shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Butler was awesome in the 4th quarter as much as it hurt to watch him.

Larry Sanders really screwed the Bucks...they desperately could use his rebounding, shot-blocking and interior defense in this series.

I also think the Knight for Carter-Williams trade has been a big mistake for the Bucks - at least this year. Knight made that offense go and now they just don't have the outside shooting or the playmaker at the end of games and end of shot-clocks. Maybe Parker and/or Giannis develop into that player down the road, but I highly doubt Carter-Williams ever will. He simply can't shoot.
    I think the plan is for Jabari to be that scorer.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast