Thread: Marquette Women Pick Up 2016 Committment

Marquette Women Pick Up 2016 Committment

Marquette Ladies secure verbal from 6-4 Meghan Handel of Long Lake, Minnesota. Only ranking I saw was MaxPreps which ranked Meghan the #4 prospect in Minnesota and #130 nationally.

really? How about changing the thread title to Marquette women get a commitment?

Fixed
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Smile

Where's everyone's sense of humor

I was literally out of town when I read that, so I thought it was perfect timing. My phone was low on juice and I was not getting the best reception at the tourney I was at, so ran outside to my car and plugged in, only to find.....
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    I was literally out of town when I read that, so I thought it was perfect timing. My phone was low on juice and I was not getting the best reception at the tourney I was at, so ran outside to my car and plugged in, only to find.....
    Are you expecting we could get something soon?
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Had I known you were traveling I would have given it more thought