Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BE/big10 challenge

Is the Big Ten scared of us?

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    8 games a year for 8 years
    Big East home games on FS1, Big Ten on ESPN or BTN (4 each per year)
    Games played at teams regular arenas
    2 games on Tuesday-Friday
    Big East teams will appear a minimum of 6 times
    Big 10 team will appear a minimum of 4 times
    MU/Wisconsin and Creighton/Nebraska already have yearly game. Any other yearly games we are missing?

The state of Indiana also has the "Crossroads Classic" that will continue at least through 2016. This year, in December, Purdue will play Butler and Indiana will play Notre Dame. In 2016, Butler will play Indiana and Purdue will play Notre Dame. So we can eliminate Purdue/Butler as a matchup in the Big East/Big 10 challenge this year.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-baskbl/s...072213aac.html

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    MU/Wisconsin and Creighton/Nebraska already have yearly game. Any other yearly games we are missing?

The state of Indiana also has the "Crossroads Classic" that will continue at least through 2016. This year, in December, Purdue will play Butler and Indiana will play Notre Dame. In 2016, Butler will play Indiana and Purdue will play Notre Dame. So we can eliminate Purdue/Butler as a matchup in the Big East/Big 10 challenge this year.

http://www.und.com/sports/m-baskbl/s...072213aac.html
    Seton Hall and Rutgers has a H/H going right now.
    March Madness starts in November

Do we know when these are going to be announced? The week is almost over.
    "Your greatness will silence them all." - The Ultimate Warrior

Whenever there is bad news MU releases info on Friday afternoon so it gets buried in the news cycle. Maybe we got either Nebraska or Northwestern and they'll announce it this evening so it gets buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Marquette View Post
    Whenever there is bad news MU releases info on Friday afternoon so it gets buried in the news cycle. Maybe we got either Nebraska or Northwestern and they'll announce it this evening so it gets buried.
    Today is Thursday.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

But I really want today to be Friday. I need today to be Friday, please tell me I'm off tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marquette View Post
    But I really want today to be Friday. I need today to be Friday, please tell me I'm off tomorrow.
    If it helps any, I'm off tomorrow

Are we really

Are we really sure that we will play in the series this year? We did come in 9th place tied with Creighton, they may just take the top 8 teams in the standings from last year.

We are in it this year.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast