Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Bucks - Bulls Game 6

OT: Bucks - Bulls Game 6

Coming back for game 6 is great for the Bucks team, but it also helps to create positive buzz and excitement for the future of the team among fans, which is needed for the next couple of crucial weeks in the new stadium financing. I think it is important to see there may be a really good future with the core of this team, coach and owners.

I know there are a lot of Chicago MU fans that are Bulls fans. Confidence is high for game 6 in Milwaukee, and its almost like the team is playing with house money.
    Does it seem like the Bulls / fans expect to finish the series on Thursday? Seems the pressure is all on the Bulls. What is the sentiment in Chicago?

I really hope it is a great atmosphere on Thursday night and the excitement for the Bucks keeps building.

There is no doubt more pressure on the Bulls, the Bucks have momentum and were not expected to be any good this year anyhow, especially if I had told you that Parker would be out for the season. I don't think there is much of a chance that the Bucks can rattle off two more wins in a row, but they certainly have found a way to make the series more exciting. A first round exit would make things REAL interesting for the Bulls as I imagine it would mean the end of Thibs in Chicago, and could ultimately mean Hoiberg to the NBA... lots of reasons to pull for the Bucks here.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

I am a Bucks fan. History certainly is not on the Bucks side, seeing no team has ever come back to win down 3-0. Even more difficult when game 7 would be on the road. That being said, if the Bucks win Game 6, each team will only have 1 day of rest.....advantage Bucks. Pau Gasol, Derrick Rose and Mirotic with his knee could use as much rest as possible. Good to see the Bucks get 3 home games in this series, the max they could have had. Also glad to see tickets only sold to Wisconsin zip codes through noon today. No doubt in my mind the place will be rocking with Bucks fans on Thursday.

The bigger question is can the Bucks win more Playoff Games this year than the Brewers win in the season?

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    The bigger question is can the Bucks win more Playoff Games this year than the Brewers win in the season?
    George Webb predicts the Brewers will win 12 games this season.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I think Bulls fans are pretty confident now........

Hopefully all the WI state legislators were watching the NFL draft tonight

Bulls were obviously the better team in this series. Game 5 must have been the wake up call. Disturbing to me was the transformation of Jimmy Butler into a trash talking dick. I hope somebody gets in his ear and lets him know that isn't a good look for him. Oh, and Mike Dunleavy Jr. is a little bitch. That said, I will be rooting for the Bulls to beat the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Bulls were obviously the better team in this series. Game 5 must have been the wake up call. Disturbing to me was the transformation of Jimmy Butler into a trash talking dick. I hope somebody gets in his ear and lets him know that isn't a good look for him. Oh, and Mike Dunleavy Jr. is a little bitch. That said, I will be rooting for the Bulls to beat the Cavs.
    I was with you until the last part. I want to watch Kyrie Irving as much as I can this postseason.

And Dunleavy can go get f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Nothing wrong with Jimmy's trash talking. Part of his game. As long as he can back it up he is entitled. And he is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast