Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WON and DONE

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Thought I heard Julius Randle had a 4.0 GPA(or close to it) for his one and only year with Kentucky last season. I actually think there are plenty of one and dones that do fine for their entire year of classes. Of course there are exceptions.
    I think Bo made a comment about his kids going to class when they played Kentucky last year. Bilas ripped him pretty good for that one too.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    I think Bo made a comment about his kids going to class when they played Kentucky last year. Bilas ripped him pretty good for that one too.
    Really Bo? Talk to the kids who sign UW athletes into their classes. Just because they sign in doesn't mean they stay in their classes.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Really Bo? Talk to the kids who sign UW athletes into their classes. Just because they sign in doesn't mean they stay in their classes.
    A buddy of mine has a family friend who is going to Madison right now and his job is to find the players before classes and get them to sign a paper that indicates they were in class. Sounds like there is a LOT of tracking down that goes into that job, which tells me they might not be where they are supposed to be

That is what I was talking about Alan, wonder if we're talking about the same guys. My guy says he signs them all in and then he heads back to his ap. He says he will run into half the guys he had just signed in on the way. Just because they sign in doesn't mean they stay.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Guy I'm know has a son playing D3 ball in state right now. That story sounds virtually word for word to what I heard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12