Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lunardi's Bracketology

Lunardi's Bracketology

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

No MU in the Field of 68.

Nova, GTown, Butler, Xavier, and Providence in.

We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

No MU in the Field of 68.

Nova, GTown, Butler, Xavier, and Providence in.

We shall see.
    If a sixth team were to make it, I think it would be Marquette. St John's has a solid chance if Jordan/Obekpa come back and they get Diallo. Can't see Seton Hall, DePaul or Creighton being in the tournament next year. I do think Creighton will be much improved, though.

How does one come up with a bracketology with zero games played?
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MUwarrior1090 View Post
    If a sixth team were to make it, I think it would be Marquette. St John's has a solid chance if Jordan/Obekpa come back and they get Diallo. Can't see Seton Hall, DePaul or Creighton being in the tournament next year. I do think Creighton will be much improved, though.
    Creighton has a couple transfers coming in but the Jays do lose a lot in Chatman, Brooks, Kreklow and Artino. Kind of starting over in the backcourt.

Maurice Watson could be a stud. He had NBA scouts looking at him at Boston U. Wouldn't be surprised to see him as a first team Big East kid. Creighton loses a good chunk, but they also return some guys that played in a ton of one person losses. They were a lot closer this year than their record indicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Maurice Watson could be a stud. He had NBA scouts looking at him at Boston U. Wouldn't be surprised to see him as a first team Big East kid. Creighton loses a good chunk, but they also return some guys that played in a ton of one person losses. They were a lot closer this year than their record indicated.
    Closer because of the efforts of the seniors. Groselle, Hegner and Hanson did supplement Artino, otherwise the only other big contributor was.... (forget the guy's name)...a lot to make up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Closer because of the efforts of the seniors. Groselle, Hegner and Hanson did supplement Artino, otherwise the only other big contributor was.... (forget the guy's name)...a lot to make up for.
    Besides Mo Watson, Creighton added transfer Cole Huff, http://whiteandbluereview.com/2014-1...ile-cole-huff/.

Watson, Huff, and Milliken are a good trio.

Isaiah Zierden will also be back. And don't forget top-100 redshirt Ronnie Harrell. For as much as they lost, Creighton fans feel they are adding a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Isaiah Zierden will also be back. And don't forget top-100 redshirt Ronnie Harrell. For as much as they lost, Creighton fans feel they are adding a lot more.
    Issue is fitting the pieces together next year. The Jays may be a year away....

They'll be interesting. Despite so many new faces, guys like Harrell, Watson, and Huff have been practicing together for a year now. Honestly, I can't wait to see them, even if they don't mesh. Will be a fun puzzle to watch form.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast