Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Championship Game

NCAA Championship Game

Will be interesting to see how tonight's game plays out. Will Wojo have any insight for Coach K...? After tonite, the games are over until November....

I'm dreading this game. As insufferable and obnoxious as many of their fans are normally, it will be exponentially worse should the unthinkable happen.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

How many people are looking forward to CBS's "One Shining Moment"
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    How many people are looking forward to CBS's "One Shining Moment"
    Very stale! Time for something new.

Never thought I would say this, but, Go Duke!!!!!!!

Since I have left WI, I will not have to listen to the badger fans, but I want nothing more than a badger loss.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerdoc View Post
    Very stale! Time for something new.

Never thought I would say this, but, Go Duke!!!!!!!
    Agree on both counts!

Could care less about the music, its more about the priceless snippets of history in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Could care less about the music, its more about the priceless snippets of history in my mind.
    I don't think I'm going to enjoy watching "One Shining Moment" at all tonight. Not because of the music, but because there will be far too much emphasis on a certain team in red.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I don't think I'm going to enjoy watching "One Shining Moment" at all tonight. Not because of the music, but because there will be far too much emphasis on a certain team in red.
    Could be some, though the snippets are usually across the field for the most part.

The one thing about the Kentucky game was that it seemed like Kentucky was over-confident. That really showed up in the rebounding numbers...KY relied on its offensive rebounding all year to get those put-backs and dunks. They never seemed to be "into" the game from that perspective and their guard play was suspect. Should be a different story tonight.

Does Bo know who he's playing yet??????

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast