Thread: Congrats to Dwight

Congrats to Dwight

Paint Touches ‏@PaintTouches 4m4 minutes ago
    Dwight Buycks gets a 10 day contract with the Lakers. #mubb http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...0-Day-Contract … (HT @moderndaybc)

Great news for him! Still baffled how Vander isn't getting a shot from someone...

nice week for former MU players.
    Jerel McNeal signs 10 day with Phoenix and now Dwight Buycks gets a 10 day with the Lakers.

What's the most NBA players at once for MU? 7 currently....

If Van gets a call up 8 would be pretty sweet.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Great news for him! Still baffled how Vander isn't getting a shot from someone...
    Especially given how putrid the Lakers are and him being on their D-league team putting up huge numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MU Viking View Post
    What's the most NBA players at once for MU? 7 currently....
    I am not sure exactly at what times they were in the NBA (full season / ABA / etc) but there were times back in the day when MU had a lot of players in the NBA/ ABA.

I just looked at 1980 and MU had;
    Jim Chones, Bo Ellis, Butch Lee, Maurice Lucas, Earl Tatum, Bernard Toone, Lloyd Walton, Jerome Whitehead.

In 1974 MU had;
    Chones, Don Kojis, Bob Lackey, Allie McGuire (only played 2 games), Larry McNeil, Dean Meminger, George Thompson.

I think 6 in 1975;
    Chones, Kojis, Lucas, McNeil, Meminger, Thompson.

Just popped a three pointer on his first shot as a Laker. Of course they are losing by 30.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Just popped a three pointer on his first shot as a Laker. Of course they are losing by 30.
    8 points (3-4 FG, 2-2 3PT) in 6 minutes for Dwight.