Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Big East Offseason Thread

DePaul just added a kid from Turkey for this year.......@WeAreDePaul: Look for Erten Gazi to get immediate time in the Blue Demons backcourt in the 2015-16 season. #dpubb #depaul

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    DePaul just added a kid from Turkey for this year.......@WeAreDePaul: Look for Erten Gazi to get immediate time in the Blue Demons backcourt in the 2015-16 season. #dpubb #depaul
    In all due fairness, Gato could get immediate time in DePaul's backcourt.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I am certain this comment was made with a nod towards my mad skills and high basketball IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    In all due fairness, Gato could get immediate time in DePaul's backcourt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I am certain this comment was made with a nod towards my mad skills and high basketball IQ.
    Sorry Gato, it's DePaul. Those aren't skills they usually value. They're more into the "we'll take anyone that commits" skillset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    If it makes you feel better, then sure, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    If it makes you feel better, then sure, why not.
    Did Gato say "mad" skills or "math" skills? If the latter, he is encroaching on my turf.

The Big East is losing a lot of size this year:
    Kameron Woods
    Will Artino
    Joshua smith
    Mikael Hopkins
    Carson Desrosiers
    Paschal Chukwu
    Chris Obekpa
    Matt Stainbrook

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Still think this is a Final Four team warriorfan?

http://www.bigeastcoastbias.com/2015...ils-to-qualify
    As much as I like Dunn and believe that he carries PC to the tournament, cannot count on any more then that. Never thought that Chukwu would transfer, as he had all the playing time he wanted coming next year and was poised to be one of the breakout players in the country.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    As much as I like Dunn and believe that he carries PC to the tournament, cannot count on any more then that. Never thought that Chukwu would transfer, as he had all the playing time he wanted coming next year and was poised to be one of the breakout players in the country.
    Its a bummer. They are a program with a lot of momentum after the past few years but doesn't look like they'll be able to capitalize in Dunn's final yr.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast