Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Round of 32-Saturday

For the whole of the season, the Big 12 and Big East are the two best leagues (in that order). When the bottom third of the ACC stops resembling the Southern Conference, I'll take their vote as the best league.
    #BringShakaHome

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I don't get it? He said something positive about the ACC and you are responding after Big 12 losses? What does the Big 12 have to do with the ACC?

Maybe I misunderstood you?

Pretty hard to argue that hat the ACC has been the class conference so far. Pac 12 has been pretty impressive as well.
    Yeah, ACC and Pac 12 have been incredible.

Point is, he slams the Big East when their champion lost last night. Today, Big 12's champion gets pounded by a "mid major" Wichita State. That eliminated 5 of the Big 12's 7 teams in the tournament. I would think if he's being fair and objective that would also be worthy of the same smart ass crap he was saying last night.

I think Kansas fans are getting sick of Marv Albert doing there games. They get bounced.
    March Madness starts in November

I stopped following Rothstein bc I couldn't handle another 'Death. Taxes. Bo Ryan.' tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    I stopped following Rothstein bc I couldn't handle another 'Death. Taxes. Bo Ryan.' tweet.
    I'm convinced he's a virgin.

Amazing what a dumb team Oregon is. Just chucking up 18 footers with noone to rebound. Badgers will blow them out with this game plan. How can a coach be this dumb after playing them already once?

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Amazing what a dumb team Oregon is. Just chucking up 18 footers with noone to rebound. Badgers will blow them out with this game plan. How can a coach be this dumb after playing them already once?
    This is not the same Oregon team as last year. Lots of changes along with the assualt charges. This team is basically Young, Cook and leftovers....

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    This is not the same Oregon team as last year. Lots of changes along with the assualt charges. This team is basically Young, Cook and leftovers....
    Same coach though. How many shots outside of the paint that are not 3's does UW take? It's either a 3 or in the paint. Pretty simple. UW gives you the 17 footer all game, but will not let you shoot the 3's if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    I'm convinced he's a virgin.
    Rothstein or Bo?
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    For the whole of the season, the Big 12 and Big East are the two best leagues (in that order). When the bottom third of the ACC stops resembling the Southern Conference, I'll take their vote as the best league.
    I think ACC fans would say when the top 1/3 of the Big East stops resembling the Pac 12 they will take your vote as to what is the best league.

What would you rather have a league with a great 1/3, solid 1/3 and bad 1/3 or a league with a good 8/10 and a bad 2/10? I'd take the former ten times out of ten and it's not even close imo.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast