Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Crean - you stay classy

Tom Crean - you stay classy

https://mobile.twitter.com/dirkchate...28541439803392
    As the horn sounded, Tom Crean looked at official Kipp Kissinger (Nebraska native) across the floor and said, "You suck."
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Not a big deal - some officials said worse things to Wojo this year, MUCH WORSE.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Really? Was that in response to Wojo's comments? I didn't think there was give and take like. That.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Kipp Kissinger does suck.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Really? Was that in response to Wojo's comments? I didn't think there was give and take like. That.
    It was in response to Wojo, but I don't believe it was a 'give and take'.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I am sure that it was the truth here and has basically become a universal truth in college basketball.
    #BringShakaHome

So, tc said to kissinger that he sucks. And this is a thread? A coach tells and official he sucks? Wow, a stunning development ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    It was in response to Wojo, but I don't believe it was a 'give and take'.
    I really feel the disrespect from officials is beyond the pale. The way they act, carry on ... I am not a fan of officiating in this era.

I dislike Crean as much as the next guy but he can rebuild a program.

I would love for him to go to DePaul, though the AD would probably still screw it up.
    "Your greatness will silence them all." - The Ultimate Warrior

This year...I witnessed an official tell our bench to "sit the f*ck down when they were mad about a call...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast