Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok. I admit it

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Losing Transfer State as a F4 team doesn't matter knowing McKay done.

Yeah I'm petty & bitter
    I guess I am too...!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    He would've been a senior this year, no?
    Yep....McKay was never going to be here next year unless he redshirted and we all know how he felt about that.

So McKay has now won the same amount of NCAA games as Luke and Duane......through little fault of his own....

Does the Mayor become the next Bulls coach? That rumor has been picking up the last couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Yep....McKay was never going to be here next year unless he redshirted and we all know how he felt about that.

So McKay has now won the same amount of NCAA games as Luke and Duane......through little fault of his own....
    That's right, I was thinking if he gave in to Buzz's request to redshirt. Doesn't he still have another year at Iowa State though?

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Does the Mayor become the next Bulls coach? That rumor has been picking up the last couple of weeks.
    I have taken my name out of consideration

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    I have taken my name out of consideration
    ha, well played!

Great program win for UAB. After losing football, take that Paul Bryant Jr. CLOWN!
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    That's right, I was thinking if he gave in to Buzz's request to redshirt. Doesn't he still have another year at Iowa State though?
    Yep...he has another year at ISU

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Yep...he has another year at ISU
    Would not be shocked if he declared for the NBA draft. Unless Hoiberg can teach Jameel how to shoot, I'm not sure what another year at ISU would do for his already declared NBA aspirations. His skills are what we see and those skills will not be enhanced by another collegiate season.

Box score has him for 10 points, 12 rebounds, and 6 blocks.

Man, we could have used him this year. My guess is we would have won five or six more games with him at the 5 until Luke was eligible and then at the 4.

It really urinates me off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast