Thread: Ouch ...

Yeah, Dave Begel can go to hell and I've told him that personally.

Dave Begel needs his eyebrows trimmed - I suggest we let James Haarsma do it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Tough stretch right now to say the least...but the Panthers and Milwaukee are going to be better in the long run. I just don't want to see POS's like Begel and others who do nothing but try and bring Milwaukee down, on the bandwagon when things are rolling. If you don't want to be here or with us, then we don't want or need you.

Is this article legit? Even though I managed to chuckle while reading this piece, I found myself feeling insulted. I'm also a bit confused....why in the hell did I even waste my time reading anything he wrote.

What is even more of a joke is that OnMilwaukee.com put this out. OnMilwaukee.com should be promoting sports in Milwaukee, not tearing them down. They are not really a sports site, they are a restaurant/arts site that does some sports.

With the JS' failure to cover Milwaukee in a serious manner, and this shot from OnMilwaukee.com, there is no question that Jimmy Lemke is the only one out there that really covers UWM sports outside of the Sports Information Department.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson