Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquette vs St John's Game Thread

Thanks IWB. Cool to get updates like this at the game. It's good to see they are both back but it looks like at least Duane is still hurting. You have to give this team a lot of credit. How are we even in this game?

Next stat check is 3:39 mark, St. John;s up 24-21

MU needs to take care of the ball, 5 turnovers now with 6 points off of those.

MU still up on rebounds 19-16, but need to be better. St. John's has 6 2nd chance points.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Derrick trying to do too much too often.....

JJJ is down too. IWB, I'm starting to think it's because you're sitting right there.

St. John's goes on 5-0 run after MU had tied it up. Jajuan gets hurt on a missed layup, a little too much show time. On the next possession Derrick drove in, went up anticipating the hard contact, but defender backed off completely causing Derrick to lose his balance.

MU now with another turnover....and another

St. John's extends toa 9-0 run before Carlino ends it on a 3pt on a pass from Derrick.

Carlino seems unusually winded. Very winded, sucking air like I have never seen before. I think those weeks off due to the concussion may have really hurt him.

Nice tech at the end of the half there. Jeez Carlino

Sandy has really become a non factor of late........Carlino gives away 2 points with a T

Nice first half from JJ and Taylor

What did he get T'd up for?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast