Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to watch a car wreck?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    ...sigh

You still don't get it.
    You are so easy to bait. Get a grip, it's a stupid message board. You sound like a bitter old man on these boards. Smile once in awhile and enjoy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    You are so easy to bait. Get a grip, it's a stupid message board. You sound like a bitter old man on these boards. Smile once in awhile and enjoy life.

LOL...ok....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    And to think they were thrilled with him only 5 weeks ago when they were ranked.
    That is the fun part about watching them and the insane part of them. They have been like that since he has been there and likely long before he got there.
    They are nuts.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Ironic that II,II's tourney hopes could come down to them beating TC's mentor, Tom Izzo, on Saturday. Wonder how those two guys feel about that.

Car Wreck?
    Last edited by mufan2003; 03-05-2015 at 02:00 AM.

2003 - I can quote most of that movie, but the awesomeness of that scene must have always escaped me. I love it when "The meat wagon arrives and the medic gets out. 'Oh. My. God!' And the new guy is over in the corner puking his guts out, all because you wanted to save a couple of extra pennies on brake pads."

"GET OUT! NOW!"

"Do you validate?"

Thanks for posting, I was actually jiggling while watching that.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I personally cheer for Crean. He put MU hoops back on the map. If we kept Mike Deane or made a hire not as successful as Crean where would we be?

Indiana is also a victim of the unbalance Big 10 schedule this year. Two games against Mich State, Ohio State, Maryland and Purdue along with the game against Wisconsin on the road. On the flip side, Wisconsin had just one game against each of those teams.

Beat Mich State at home and they are in the tourney. Lose and they still may get in the tourney.

I for one will be pulling for Indiana to beat Mich State.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I personally cheer for Crean. He put MU hoops back on the map. If we kept Mike Deane or made a hire not as successful as Crean where would we be?

Indiana is also a victim of the unbalance Big 10 schedule this year. Two games against Mich State, Ohio State, Maryland and Purdue along with the game against Wisconsin on the road. On the flip side, Wisconsin had just one game against each of those teams.

Beat Mich State at home and they are in the tourney. Lose and they still may get in the tourney.

I for one will be pulling for Indiana to beat Mich State.
    I don't cheer for crean, but I do not cheer against him either. Never been a fan of IU, so I really do not care what they accomplish. I gave up my bitterness fairly soon after Buzz was hired. I appreciate what crean did for MU, but as he has moved on, so have I.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    2003 - I can quote most of that movie, but the awesomeness of that scene must have always escaped me. I love it when "The meat wagon arrives and the medic gets out. 'Oh. My. God!' And the new guy is over in the corner puking his guts out, all because you wanted to save a couple of extra pennies on brake pads."

"GET OUT! NOW!"

"Do you validate?"

Thanks for posting, I was actually jiggling while watching that.
    Giggleing or jiggleing? Either way, lol.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast