Thread: Jimmy Butler last night

Jimmy Butler last night

Pretty impressive!

Reminds me of another of my all time favorite dunks. Butler also had an impressive from behind block in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    Reminds me of another of my all time favorite dunks. Butler also had an impressive from behind block in that game.

I remember watching that game with a group of people at Major Goolsby's. The place erupted when James did that. The 3 amigos were so fun to watch.

James' dunk doesn't look that impressive to me at first glance.....then you remember that he's 5'10 and his feet were above the ND player's head.

28 and 12 for Jimmy tonight

Not sure if the SI article was posted about Jimmy but it is another great read.....love the part of him putting a poster of Pondexter scoring on him on his door.

Just think...if he had a different mother he might have been just another transfer......instead she told him to "suck it up"....lol

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/02/26/jim...dseason-report

Articles says he wants to sign with the Knicks. Did he hit his head really hard and I missed it?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Jae Crowder with 14 points and 6 rebounds in 28 minutes tonight. He is playing well with Boston.
    Last edited by mufan2003; 02-27-2015 at 11:28 PM.