Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MU Athletics Survey

BLT - no offense, but since emailing Stu Jackson was suggested by a former member of the MU coaching staff, I would think that would be the way to go.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    BLT - no offense, but since emailing Stu Jackson was suggested by a former member of the MU coaching staff, I would think that would be the way to go.
    I am not debating that...sorry if it came that way. But, putting on a paying customer's hat, that is not very rewarding. The people I buy my tickets from are asking me for my response. From a business standpoint, MU wants you to provide feedback to them since they are the one profiting directly from my check. They are asking for ways to improve the MU game experience. I would think MU would want the chance to fix it for me, no?

Now, I have put the same response to MU for about five years straight...with no action. Time to call corporate.

Why not try both? Send the direct message to Stu, getting the conversation going. Provide feedback via the survey. If enough of us provide the same feedback, Marquette may feel compelled to bring it up to Stu...who will have already heard the arguments himself.

BLT, keep in mind that we have fresh leadership at Marquette. Additionally, Marquette is now one of 10 members at the table, where it was previously one of 16 (and an "add-on" at that). Let's give the new leadership a chance to be responsive to its first survey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12