Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
I know that the halftime/second half start is bad at most games, but especially on National MU day. Lots of reunions, especially young alums sitting in larger groups in the upper deck.

That said, there is no reason that the concessions staff doesn't have 30 large miller lites ready to go at each register, along with a dedicated beer pourer. stupid that the person on the register also has to go fill beer cups.
Bingo. I am a stickler for this. However, with the big crowd, the BC was not prepared. Met some friends at the Leine's Lodge...was fourth in line and finally got our beers as the 2nd half was restarting. Had one server per side with open registers on both sides. I wanted to start pouring it was going so slowly. The line was 20 yards long.

I think the new arena will solve this with more clubs built in with court views. Fans like to meet up with friends at games although their seats are not together. The NBA knows this.

This problem is no different than at Miller Park where all the tailgaters arrive in the 2-3rd inning, btw.