This is not the first time I have mentioned it and it will not be the last. This relates to the douche nozzle fans who never get to their seats for the beginning of the second half. Yesterday, in his post game presser, Jay Wright credited Villanova's win to the stretch at the beginning of the second half pointing to two factors: 1. Arcidiacano hits two threes; and, 2. "...before the fans could get into it". Now opposing coaches are noticing that the beginning of the 2nd half at the BC is a good time to get it going. I actually mentioned this same phenomenon to Mrs. Gato at half: in the past several games we play pretty well in the first half but the beginning of the second half seems to be the breaking point--of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with fatigue, it is our goofy fan base that thinks it is a good time to talk to their friends rather than before and after the game. The place is a morgue at the beginning of every second half. This does not happen at Kentucky or Louiville or Duke (of course, the Kohl Hole has its own morgue -like qualities). I also want to add that I miss at least one good play (by one team or the other) because some fan thinks its OK to walk in front of me during play when back from the half time tea party.